NxtWave is one of India’s fastest-growing Ed-Tech startups. NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with its CCBP 4.0 programs.
NxtWave is founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur). In February 2023, NxtWave raised ₹275 crore led by Greater Pacific Capital, a leading international private equity firm. The startup is also backed by Orios Ventures, Better Capital and marquee angels, including founders of some of India’s unicorns.
NxtWave is an official partner for NSDC, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, and recognized by NASSCOM, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India, and Startup India. The startup has received accolades as ‘The Greatest Brand in Education’ in a research-based listing by URS Media, a leading international media house.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India. In just 2 years, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1250+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, Deloitte, and more.
Scale at which we operate on tech level (as on July 22)
370 Cr+ learning minutes spent
69 Cr+ Code Runs
4.2 Bn. + API Requests Handled by our servers
Know more about NxtWave: https://www.ccbp.in
Read more about us in the news - Economic Times | CNBC | Yourstory | VCCircle
- You will work as an Associate Product Manager to help develop a product and create an amazing learning experience that directly impacts the lives of millions of Learners across the country.
- You will be working closely with the founders as this is a high-impact role.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Logical bend of mind. Incessant problem solver; the tougher the problem gets, the more fun they have
- Strong product intuition and analytical thinking(Metrics oriented)
- Bias toward data-driven decision-making, combined with solid business judgment
- Has the ability to operate in a very fast-paced, constantly changing, and evolving environment
- Strong customer obsession and empathy
- Ability to prioritize work and understand the trade-offs
- Execution-focused - the ability to infuse execution, milestone focused
- Above all, the candidate must have an outstanding work ethic, should be results-driven, and have a strong passion to contribute to the company's vision and mission
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You’ll need to find ways to automate and productize solutions around course experience to improve efficiency
- Identify problems along the learner's journey to understand and develop solutions to the learner’s pain points
- Gather insights from across teams within the org and conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/analysis
- Continuously improve existing products and features to drive higher engagement, retention and customer delight(NPS)
- On an average day you’d be breaking down user problems, creating roadmaps, prioritizing with the team, running daily stand-ups, looking at customer issues, interacting with customers, and collaborating with engineers, designers, operations, and support team to help create value
- Get a front-row seat to a high-growth, fast-paced startup
- Accelerated learning curve
- Impact millions of lives and develop role models in every nook and corner of the country
- Work with the founding team of NxtWave who are on a mission to transform India
- High transparency in decision-making
- Market Competitive salary
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying